What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.read more »
Subscribe to Blog via Email
BigBlueButtonNo meeting rooms are currently available to join.
- Promotion is NOT Platform & Ads are NOT a Brand: Know the Difference January 17, 2019
- Secret-Keepers: Generate Page-Turning, Nerve-Shredding Tension January 10, 2019
- Rest for Success & Why Busy is Seriously Overrated January 4, 2019
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Hardest Question You MUST Answer December 18, 2018
- Test Your Holiday Style: Waterford Crystal or Pre-Paid Bail Money? December 14, 2018
- Embrace the Inner Psychopath: Great Authors Will Even Kill Christmas December 12, 2018
- Revising a Novel: The Five Stages of Death, Dying & Drama December 10, 2018
- Gym Bug Season: When You Want to Get Swole Not Parole December 3, 2018
- The Key to Greatness: Get Your Head Out of Your ‘But’ November 26, 2018
- Show Me Ye Olde Money! How Money Drives Drama November 13, 2018