What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.read more »
Subscribe to Blog via Email
BigBlueButtonNo meeting rooms are currently available to join.
- Flawed Characters vs. “Too Dumb to Live”: What Makes the Difference? May 13, 2019
- Bad People Make Better Stories: Crafting the Perfect ‘Unlikable’ Character May 7, 2019
- 5 Newbie Mistakes that Will KILL a Perfectly Good Story May 2, 2019
- Three Ways We Sabotage Our Own Success & How to Change April 24, 2019
- How Writing Faster Can Vastly Improve Your Storytelling April 11, 2019
- Optimism Overdose: Why It’s Healthy to Admit Life STINKS April 4, 2019
- Editing for Authors: 7 Ways to Tighten the Story and Cut Costs March 8, 2019
- Play to Win: Authors, Empires & Why Amazon is Killing NYC Publishing March 1, 2019
- So Very Cheesy: the Fantasy Diet February 18, 2019
- Drudgery: What Separates Those Who Dream From Those Who DO February 11, 2019