What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.read more »
Subscribe to Blog via Email
BigBlueButtonNo meeting rooms are currently available to join.
- Editing for Authors: 7 Ways to Tighten the Story and Cut Costs March 8, 2019
- Play to Win: Authors, Empires & Why Amazon is Killing NYC Publishing March 1, 2019
- So Very Cheesy: the Fantasy Diet February 18, 2019
- Drudgery: What Separates Those Who Dream From Those Who DO February 11, 2019
- How to Sell More Books: A Tale of Fishing & Catfishing February 5, 2019
- Quitting: Why Letting Go & Moving On are Crucial for Success January 28, 2019
- Promotion is NOT Platform & Ads are NOT a Brand: Know the Difference January 17, 2019
- Secret-Keepers: Generate Page-Turning, Nerve-Shredding Tension January 10, 2019
- Rest for Success & Why Busy is Seriously Overrated January 4, 2019
- New Year’s Resolutions: The Hardest Question You MUST Answer December 18, 2018