What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.read more »
Subscribe to Blog via Email
BigBlueButtonNo meeting rooms are currently available to join.
- Fatal Flaws: Why Your Story is Falling Apart & How to Fix It September 19, 2018
- Time as a Literary Device: Flashbacks vs. Non-Linear Structure September 14, 2018
- The Log-Line: Can You Pitch Your ENTIRE Story in ONE Sentence? September 10, 2018
- Back to School: Why Great Papers, Essays, and Blogs Need Outlines September 6, 2018
- Is Your Story STUCK? 5 Reasons Your Novel is Breaking Down September 4, 2018
- DysFUNctional: World-Building from Orwell to Apocalypse August 29, 2018
- FEAR: Why Humans Crave Stories That Disturb Them August 27, 2018
- This is Gonna Leave a Mark: What Makes a “Real” Writer? August 23, 2018
- Field Guide to the North American Beta Reader August 21, 2018
- How to Use Twitter to Connect with Fans & Build a POWERFUL Brand August 17, 2018