What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.read more »
Subscribe to Blog via Email
BigBlueButtonNo meeting rooms are currently available to join.
- Show Me Ye Olde Money! How Money Drives Drama November 13, 2018
- Flawed Characters vs. “Too Dumb to Live”: What’s the Difference? November 5, 2018
- Description: Fiction Without the Fillers October 31, 2018
- Why You Don’t (Actually) Suck: What to Do When the “Abyss” Stares BACK October 25, 2018
- Why I hate blogging…but do it anyway October 19, 2018
- And now, for something a little different… October 10, 2018
- The Perfect Enemy: How “Perfect” Destroys Perfectly Good Stories October 3, 2018
- Fatal Flaws: Why Your Story is Falling Apart & How to Fix It September 19, 2018
- Time as a Literary Device: Flashbacks vs. Non-Linear Structure September 14, 2018
- The Log-Line: Can You Pitch Your ENTIRE Story in ONE Sentence? September 10, 2018