Panty Prose is dedicated to keeping women fresh while selling your books. Attending a writing conference? Well, there is a bathroom and everyone knows that even agents have to go potty sometime. Why not help them out? Keep them springtime fresh and give them your query. Elevator pitches are for losers, when you can use the Panty Pitch. The Panty Pitch comes in three fragrances, Sonnet’s Eve, New Office Supplies, and Cinnabon.
March 8, 2013 archive
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Upcoming Classes–Click for More Information
On Demand Classes–Click for More Information
What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.More info →
- Branding & The Brain: How Social Media Changes but People Never Will September 17, 2019
- Thirteen Reasons Writers are Mistaken for Serial Killers September 13, 2019
- Authors: Taking Charge of Our Future in a Time of Uncertainty September 11, 2019
- Fiction Addiction: 3 Simple Ways to Make Your Series HOOK Readers September 4, 2019
- Pay the Bookseller! Why C.E.O. James Daunt Won’t Save Barnes & Noble August 28, 2019
- Deep POV: What IS It & Why Do Readers LOVE It So Much? August 26, 2019
- Pitch Perfect: Can You Sell Your Story in ONE Sentence? August 20, 2019
- In It to WIN It: How Committed Are You to Being a Successful Author? August 13, 2019
- Amazon Publishing: The Road to Conquest & How Bezos Razed New York August 6, 2019
- Science Fiction—More than Just Gizmos July 17, 2019
About Kristen Lamb
Kristen Lamb is the author of the definitive guide to social media and branding for authors, Rise of the Machines—Human Authors in a Digital World. She’s also the author of #1 best-selling books We Are Not Alone—The Writer’s Guide to Social Media and Are You There, Blog? It’s Me, Writer. She’s just released her highly acclaimed debut mystery-thriller The Devil’s Dance.
Kristen has written over twelve hundred blogs and her site was recognized by Writer’s Digest Magazine as one of the Top 101 Websites for Writers. Her branding methods are responsible for selling millions of books and used by authors of every level, from emerging writers to mega authors.