Instructor: Cait Reynolds
Price: $75 USD
***Use Holiday20 for $20 off
Where: On Any Compatible Device
When: ANY TIME YOU LIKE
No matter where romance authors fall on the scale of heat, from Barbara Cartland to the Marquis de Sade, there is one thing we all must do:
We have to be a tease.
Not just any tease, but a tease of epic proportions who is willing to torment characters and readers alike across hundreds of pages.
Why? Because she who teases best sells best.
- Flirt with the Formula: how to get to a memorable “Happily Ever After”
- Want vs. Need: giving readers what they need (and understanding why they need it)
- The Art of the Near Miss: how to frustrate the romantic leads to satisfy the readers
- The Rules of Restraint: keeping the main characters guessing (and the readers screaming)
- Tips and Tricks: how to twist your plot (and your readers’ hearts) using characters, obstacles, secrets, and lies
About the Instructor:
Cait Reynolds is a USA Today Bestselling Author and lives in Long Beach, California with her very patient husband, a cranky old rescue mutt named Horseradish, and two insane Basenji puppies.
She likes history, astronomy, Jack Daniels, jewelry, pasta, and solitude. Not all at the same time. She has worked hard to develop a good relationship with the NSA agents in the van outside her house. They now understand that her Google searches and Amazon wish list are purely for research purposes.
Cait is also the co-host of the ‘divinely funny’ podcast, Drunk Mythology Gals, which severely limits which of her book characters she will be hanging with in the afterlife.