Class Title: Story Master—From Dream to DONE
Usual Price: $55.00 USD Standard
SALE PRICE: $30.00 USD Standard
Where: On Your COMPUTER (or supported devices)
When: ON DEMAND (LIMITED TIME ONLY)
Tired of starting book after book only to lose steam and unable to finish?
Do you finish, but your books keep getting rejected or they don’t sell?
Do you finish, but it takes an ungodly amount of time?
No matter which publishing path we take, there is a DIRECT AND INDISPUTABLE CORRELATION between the quality of the books and the author’s ability to keep producing more books.
Writers must possess the skills to produce at the levels that grow fans into fanatics.
Again, the writers who are making an excellent income are not doing it off ONE book, rather they are harnessing the power of compounded sales.
This class is designed to help you learn to plot leaner, meaner, faster and cleaner (even for PANTSERS!)
- What are the basic elements of plot?
- Why do most story ideas get stuck?
- Why do most writers fail to finish? Lack of will power’ is NOT the reason, by the way.
- There’s more than ONE way to plot a story.
- How to test your seed idea (Is it strong enough for a novel? Or too complicated? Maybe is needs to be parted out for more than one book?)
- How to FAST DRAFT!
- How to create COMPELLING characters readers can’t get enough of. Let’s create some ADDICTS!
- How to use POV (Point of View) as an artistic device.
- Theme, subtext, and MORE!
About the Instructor:
Kristen Lamb is the author of the definitive guide to social media and branding for authors, Rise of the Machines—Human Authors in a Digital World. She’s also the author of #1 best-selling books We Are Not Alone—The Writer’s Guide to Social Media and Are You There, Blog? It’s Me, Writer. Her critically acclaimed debut thriller The Devil’s Dance is proof positive she watches far more Discovery I.D. than is healthy.
Kristen has written over twelve hundred blogs and her site was recognized by Writer’s Digest Magazine as one of the Top 101 Websites for Writers. Her branding methods are responsible for selling millions of books and used by authors of every level, from emerging writers to mega authors.