Starting is easy. It’s exciting, fun, new and shiny. Anyone can start something. Heck, The Spawn starts at least ten things before 7:30 in the morning. When we start something new, we are pumped. We have people around us cheering. Everything is fun. We seem to have boundless energy. Starting is necessary, but starting needs …
Tag: finishing what we start
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.More info →
- Boutique Books: The Fall of the Mega-Author Titans May 24, 2022
- Weakness: Blood in the Water & Narcissist Sharks May 18, 2022
- Gaslighting: Narcissists & Tampering with Reality May 13, 2022
- Mommie Dearest: The Mother Wound & Fiction May 3, 2022
- The Deepest Wounds: Lies, Deception & Betrayal April 29, 2022
- Small Steps & The Value of Simply SHOWING UP April 20, 2022
- Fiction Filler: Bloated Writing Makes Readers Sick April 14, 2022
- Literary Larceny & Why People Should Be Ashamed April 6, 2022
- Memory: Shape Characters & Sharpen Conflict April 5, 2022
- SEO: The Key to Working Smarter not Harder March 24, 2022
About Kristen Lamb
Kristen Lamb is the author of the definitive guide to social media and branding for authors, Rise of the Machines—Human Authors in a Digital World. She’s also the author of #1 best-selling books We Are Not Alone—The Writer’s Guide to Social Media and Are You There, Blog? It’s Me, Writer. She’s just released her highly acclaimed debut mystery-thriller The Devil’s Dance.
Kristen has written over twelve hundred blogs and her site was recognized by Writer’s Digest Magazine as one of the Top 101 Websites for Writers. Her branding methods are responsible for selling millions of books and used by authors of every level, from emerging writers to mega authors.