If you are anything like me, you VOW EVERY NEW YEAR’S DAY that THIS YEAR you are going to be more organized. Six months later we can’t find the Post-Its and the bag of paper clips have been sucked into the same vortex that eats half the socks. Our treasures purchased at The Container Store on January 2nd are lost (likely still in the BAG) and our cute pocket organizer hasn’t had an entry since January 15th.
Tag: OneNote for organizing writers
Mar 20 2014
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What is a brand? A platform? Why do we need one? How do we get one? Better still how can we create a brand with the power of driving book sales and still have time left to do THE most important part of our job? Writing more books.
This book demystifies branding and social media and harnesses the same passion and imagination we authors use to write books, then uses that to locate and cultivate a devoted fan base. The methods taught in this book can weather any technological upheaval, and is virtually fad-proof. The new cool social site might change, but your platform will remain.More info →
- Guilt: How Shame, Regret & Guilt Shape Story September 19, 2022
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Prologues September 14, 2022
- The Priority Parallax: What’s TRULY Important? August 17, 2022
- Optimism Overdose: Sometimes Life STINKS July 20, 2022
- World-Building: Captivate Readers & Never Let Go July 11, 2022
- Formula: Writing to Formula vs. Being Formulaic June 30, 2022
- Writing Rules: How & Why We Play ‘Follow the Reader’ June 23, 2022
- Neurodivergent: Being ‘Different’ in Life & Fiction June 14, 2022
- On Writing: Why Mastery Should Matter to Authors June 8, 2022
- Write FAST & Furious! Outrunning “Spock Brain” May 31, 2022
About Kristen Lamb
Kristen Lamb is the author of the definitive guide to social media and branding for authors, Rise of the Machines—Human Authors in a Digital World. She’s also the author of #1 best-selling books We Are Not Alone—The Writer’s Guide to Social Media and Are You There, Blog? It’s Me, Writer. She’s just released her highly acclaimed debut mystery-thriller The Devil’s Dance.
Kristen has written over twelve hundred blogs and her site was recognized by Writer’s Digest Magazine as one of the Top 101 Websites for Writers. Her branding methods are responsible for selling millions of books and used by authors of every level, from emerging writers to mega authors.